Pink Spot Marking Paint 500mL – Deluxe spot marker paint in pink, ideal for marking out construction sites. Other applications include landscaping, identification of hazards & dangers, surveying, sports fields and more. Ideal for use on most surfaces including concrete, grass, stone, gravel, sand and timber.
DELUXE FLUO Pink TP spray paint is the most visible and the most fluorescent marker on the market. It is particularly popular with surveyors for identification marking and setting-out. For all general civil engineering works: highways, earthworks, pipework and construction, buried networks.
This fluorescent pink spray paint is easy and safe to use and fitted with a patented safety spray cap.
- Usable on a very wide range of surfaces such as: concrete, asphalt, grass, gravel, sand, stone, wood.
- A particularly robust safety cap (no breakage if a full aerosol is dropped from a height of 1.50m)
- High marking duration including on damp surfaces
- Lasts up to 12 months. (*dependent on the surface, the conditions of application and UV exposure).
- Temperature range: -20°C to 50°C.
- Rapid drying
- Size: 500ml
- 12 cans per carton
CARCINOGEN FREE FORMULA
- The only paint that does not contain carcinogenic, mutagenic, or toxic components for reproduction
- Designed without CMR compounds (carcinogenic, mutagenic and toxic) to reproduction substances of class 1A, 1B & 2 above 0.1%.
- Without Hexane and methanol, toluene and xylene Pigments are mineral and organic, free from heavy metals
- QSE Certified: ISO 9001 certifications for Quality, ISO 14001 for the Environment and OHSAS 18001 for Health and Safety
PATENTED SAFETY ‘TP’ CAPS
- Features a patented lockable robust safety cap ensures the paint will not leak or release gas and eliminates accidental tripping during transport or handling
- Being the strongest safety cap on the market, it can withstand a direct impact, being dropped from a height of 1.5 metres on asphalt and remain intact
- The design of the cap provides protection on the user’s hand from paint projections when being sprayed.