66 ft. (20.1m) of 3/16″ (5mm) galvanized steel wire rope with swivelling snap hook, thermoplastic housing and anchorage carabiner.
The Rebel™ self retracting lifeline (SRL) line is built to last providing an economical fall protection solution without compromising performance or safety. Rebel™ SRL’s feature a 190 kg user capacity, a robust design to ensure longevity and are available in lengths from 6m to 30m. Available in either aluminium or composite housing models, these SRL’s are also equipped with an ergonomic carrying handle that makes transportation to and from the job site easy. Rebel™ is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable space maximising design and an impact indicator to provide easy verification of whether the equipment has been involved in a fall. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- Rugged, lightweight thermoplastic housing
- Stackable housing design
- Built-in carrying handle
- 15m of 5mm galvanised steel cable lifeline
- Swivelling self-locking snap hook with impact indicator
- Speed sensing all metal brake system
- Internal energy absorption system
- Reserve lifeline system
- Side lifeline exit with ergonomic handle
- High strength, corrosion resistant components
- Swivelling anchorage point
- Self-locking anchorage karabiner